#1 Philosophies in high performance cultures:
* Servant-leadership. Leaders serve teammates. Teammates serve each other. Everyone serves customers.
* Maximize strengths. Understand, acknowledge, and leverage strengths more than fixing weaknesses.
* Behavior focus. High performance always degenerates into observable behaviors.
#2. A fundamental belief in high performance cultures:
Coaching maximizes potential, expands capacity, and enhances fulfillment.
* High performance coaching: Is a fundamental way to develop and lead people. Is forward-facing.
* Successful Coaches: Partner rather than pull rank. Make people feel valued and powerful. Leverage curiosity and listening. Believe people want to succeed. Serve the best interest of coachees and the organization. Keep one eye on the scoreboard and two on the playing field.
* Successful Coachees: Aspire to grow and contribute. Practice transparency, candor, and vulnerability.Take responsibility for their own development and performance.
#3. Coaching principles:
Focus on the future, even when discussing the past. Monitor energy.
#4. Coaching practices:
Ask questions. Listen openly. Offer reflections and observation. Design solutions and goals. Inspire ownership. Schedule follow up.
#5. Coaching patterns:
Read the rest here: https://leadershipfreak.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/six-elements-of-high-performance-culture/