This morning, I will be speaking with the Northeast Indiana Hospitality Association. I have been asked to speak about creating great customer experiences.
At the end of my talk, I’m going to focus on a few things that I have learned about creating great customer experiences. This list, mind you, is not an exhaustive list.
- Leaders have to constantly remind and encourage their teams that creating great customer experiences is critically important. In fact, it is vital to our businesses.
- Your team can provide excellent service but a customer can be a jerk. But remember, they are still a customer! Provide consistent service at all times and everyone.
- You can never relax or let down when it comes to customer service. Your competition doesn’t.
- Creating a great customer experience is worth the effort every time. You will be rewarded with:
- Repeat business
- Increased sales per ticket/visit
- Great reviews and recommendations
You and your team know how to create this win-win situation. We all are very familiar with the how to’s. What we need to focus on as leaders is how to DO the how to‘s.
We can all become better.