My brother and I co-founded First Fridays Fort Wayne in the fall of 2017. Our leadership networking forum connections outstanding local leaders with others to share great content and information that impacts our entire community.
Here is what we’ve been talking about:
- First Fridays Fort Wayne on WOWOIn case you missed the interview, here’s the link: https://www.wowo.com/whats-good-with-wowo-brighter-womens-conference/
- Have You Registered?In just a little under three weeks, our Women’s Conference happens at the Mirro Center. Have you registered yet? Click on the link below to reserve your spot for this exciting morning. https://business.greaterfortwayneinc.com/events/details/first-fridays-fort-wayne-and-gfw-inc-women-s-network-women-s-conference-10074
- Small Business Spotlight: Simply Homemade by SherronI know that businesses and organizations in the Fort Wayne area are always on the lookout for a unique and excellent caterer. Let me introduce you to Simply Homemade by Sherron. Last evening, I attended the 3rd Thursday quarterly networking… Continue reading →
- WOWO Radio Interview on May 21Tomorrow morning, Jan Diaz and Jim Johnson will be interviewed by Darrin Wright, News Director at WOWO Radio. We will be talking about First Fridays Fort Wayne and our upcoming Women’s Conference on June 7. The interview will… Continue reading →
- Collaborative Work SpacesIf you are an entrepreneur/start up/business consultant and are seeking work spaces outside of your home, our area has some new and creative places for you to discover. Workspace Solutions Celebrating their 40th anniversary, Workspace Solutions has opened up brand… Continue reading →
- Women’s Conference: Speaker BiosSo who are the leaders that will be presenting on June 7 at the Mirro Center for the 2019 First Fridays Fort Wayne Women’s Conference? Here they are: Elizabeth MacDonald Elizabeth (Nulf) MacDonald is a speaker, consultant, and founder of… Continue reading →
- Conference Costs – save $$ by going local!The First Fridays Fort Wayne Women’s Conference will be held at the Mirro Center on Friday, June 7 from 7:30 am – 11:00 am. The cost is only $20 which includes a light breakfast. Every year, companies send employees to… Continue reading →
- Have You Registered for the Women’s Conference Yet?On Friday, June 7, the First Fridays Women’s Conference will happen at the Parkview Mirro Center! The event kicks off at 7:30 am with a light breakfast and our first speaker will begin at 8:00 am. Join hundreds of… Continue reading →
- WBCL Interviews Jan DiazWBCL radio recently interviewed our own, Jan Diaz, concerning the June 7 Women’s event. Follow this link to hear it! WBCL Interview Jan Diaz About Women’s Conference Click on this “Brighter” image for registration information.
- Women’s Conference Speaker Intro: Elizabeth MacDonald videoOn June 7, our 2nd annual Women’s Conference will take place at the Mirro Center. One of our fantastic speakers will be Elizabeth MacDonald. Here she is with a brief hint of what she will be sharing: Register for this… Continue reading →